For over thirty years people in Hawaii have gathered at the Silent Dance Center to practice Iyengar yoga. A delightful mix of kama'aina and malihini, locals and newcomers, comes together to enjoy:
- 55 weekly yoga classes
- two well equipped yoga studios
- special workshops with visiting senior teachers
- experienced and highly trained Iyengar yoga teachers
Certified Iyengar yoga instructors are educated, adept, and experienced in the methods of yoga set forth by B.K.S. Iyengar.
Join us and focus your energy and attention to enhance body, mind and spirit.
The mission of the Silent Dance Center is to promote and develop yoga, as inspired by the teachings of BKS Iyengar, by providing:
- introductory opportunities for people new to Iyengar Yoga
- guidance for continuing students to deepen their own practice, and
- training for current teachers and those interested in teaching.